January 18, 2016 | Here is some information about you need to know about Toy Fair and Play Fair.
The two events are co-located at the Jacob K. Javits Center, however:
- Toy Fair is a four-day event (February 13-16) open to Trade only. With limited business-based exceptions, no one under the age of 18 will be admitted.
- Play Fair is a two-day event (February 13 and 14) that is open to the public and visiting exhibitors with minors and families. It is housed in the North Hall only. There are individual costs to attend each session and full weekend passes can be purchased on the Play Fair site.
- A Toy Fair badge does not provide admission to Play Fair. Due to capacity restrictions Play Fair requires a separate ticket for admission.
Here are some fun and exciting Play Fair features:
- Interact with characters from hit Nickelodeon shows including SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, PAW Patrol, and Shimmer and Shine.
- Check out the new Batmobile from Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” in theaters March 25, 2016.
- Engage in hands-on building creations with LEGO and DUPLO play experiences.
- Watch episodes of Cartoon Network's hit comedy series, We Bare Bears and Teen Titans GO!
- Meet global preschool sensation Peppa Pig and the super-popular PJ Masks.
- Watch the Story Pirates live on stage.
- Learn to make comics with award-winning comic creators Abby Denson, Matthew Loux, and Misako Rocks.
- Build your own LEGO car and race down a ramp against other LEGO builders.
- Visit the Genius of Play booth, where parents and kids can participate in fun playful activities and also learn many of the countless developmental benefits that happen as kids play.
Questions about attending Play Fair or becoming a sponsor can be sent to Kristin Frank, email@example.com or 203.663.7835.
All Toy Fair and Play Fair attendees will benefit from details that distinguish the two events February 13 and 14th at the Javits Center.
January 18, 2016
News, Top Stories, TIA Events